Google

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Weightloss:: my struggle; a personal milestone

I have been trying to reach a balance where I can manage my diet and also be part of the family during the meal times.
this can be a real challenge when my wife is such a good cook and I am eating bland steamed vegetables with apple cider vinegar and resisting the appetizing, wonderful smell of the food for the family.
My solution has been to keep talking about how I was three months back and where I stand now. definitely not an engaging conversation on the table!
I am still continuing with Oat Milk to replace dairy milk and my with is slowly reducing around one KG every 10 days, the blood pressure is showing a response and my joint pain have gone down though they have not completely disappeared.


No comments: