Google

Monday, June 1, 2020

Weight Loss; my challenge and progress



Having struggled with high BMI for many years I has pretty much resigned to my eating habits and sedentary lifestyle.
Recent diagnosis of high blood pressure followed by lumbar disc prolapse and knee pains left me determined to reconsider my position.
Last month at the start of Ramadan I decided to bring about a change.
the targets set were as follows
1- loose weight from 124 Kgs to 100 Kgs in 60 days
2- Once 10Kgs have been lost start exercising to improve muscle tone.
3- start weight training once weight below 100 KGs

Over the last one month I have managed to loose 10kgs  and have started using a turbotrainer to cycle for half an hour.

I have not checked the impact on my blood pressure for I do not expect a change at the moment.

I am keen to create an online support group to help people like me pursue their health goals


No comments: