Google

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Weight Loss; my challenge and progress: An Update (4)--- not a good day

The struggle is on.

No Two days are the same.
Had some oats with milk at 7 am. I intended to fast till 9:30 pm with a target of 1500 calories in this 24 hours.
Came home early and felt suddenly idle and went for binge eating . had two slices of bread and two fried eggs.
later my youngest decided not to eat a fried egg and I had it with another slice  of bread.
So today has been a setback.
now I will be skipping dinner.
just finished my 30 minutes cycle training on the turbotrainer.
my weight remain stable at 109.6 kg but the blood pressure still showing no response with systolic 145 and diastolic 75.
Controlling my diet and keeping the focus is  challenging.
the struggle goes on.
will update tomorrow!

No comments: